Re: <<LONG>> National Datsun Meet

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: <<LONG>> National Datsun Meet
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 22:43:09 -0800
Michael,
My two cents.  I like and agree with your comments. I, for one, would be
motivated to attend a show or event that also had some hands on "how to do it"
sessions.  How to tune up and balance your SU's.  The pro and cons of ...fill in
the blank.

When it comes to Roadsters, I am like (so my wife tells me) a little boy with a
favorite toy, a sponge.  I want to hear all I can from the experts or anybody
that has done something I haven't or am not quite sure how to.  Classes,
seminars
workshops on how to improve, modify, restore and play with my Roadster would be
of great interest to me.  Thats one of the major reasons I love this list.
Guy
67.5 SPL311
NOROC
Tempe, AZ