Re: <<LONG>> National Datsun Meet

To: <solex67@hotmail.com>, <calspeed@aol.com>
Subject: Re: <<LONG>> National Datsun Meet
From: Datsundude@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 13:52:49 EST
All the 510's and Roadsters have always been weclome to all the National
Z-Car conventions. In vegas last year there was 1 510, from "CDM" and 2 or 3
roadsters. I realize the scheduling of 2 events very close together certinaly
had an effect.

This has been a long standing idea with ZCCA and was talked about prior to
the convention on this list and the z list. NISSAN provided $25,000.00 toward
the convention in Las Vegas this year. The 3rd convention which was held in
Phoenix in 1990, they provided $2,500.00 for their first time offer to any
convention. This shows they are involved in the Datsun scene.

I am a z and roadster owner, I don't see why there has to be a seperate
gathering of different models, can't we all just get along.

DD