Re: looking for 411 [thanks and news]

To: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: looking for 411 [thanks and news]
From: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 18:16:13 -0700
That's exactly what I thought too. The original add said 1965
bluebird, so I assumed it was a 411, but as he described to me over
the phone, I was suspicious and thought it was in fact a 310. Well,
it is in fact a 310, since it is rounded, but I check the vin plate
and the date says 1965. go figure?

--

Hoon Kim
Pixar Animation Studios