Re: looking for 411 [thanks and news]

To: hoon@pixar.com, datsun65@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: looking for 411 [thanks and news]
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 21:53:55 -0400
Hoon,

That is not unusual.  At that time, import cars were titled when sold, not
for the model year.  Often you see odd things on the ID plate that may or
may not make it to the title - like model spl310-4-02xxx.  The 4 would tell
you it was really a 64 model.  My 64 1500 is titled and the ID plate reads
65.  I don't have the extra 4 though.

Sid