Re: Datsun Hot Rod

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Datsun Hot Rod
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 12:59:51 -0700
>Mike Wrote - BTW, I bought a starter for a Dodge Colt that is very similar
to the Roadster but needs a Roadster nose piece on it. Any one ever try to
modify a starter from another Japanese car to fit the Roadster? The motor is
exactly the same.

The starter motor and solenoid was a very popular item used in many cars for
many years. You local rebuilder has a bunch of them right now. It's the nose
piece that's rare. keep all old starters! I'm sure when we can get nothing
else, we'll have starters to spare. When I walk around Les's back lot, I see
rebuild cores for days!

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup