Re: Datsun Hot Rod

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, "datsunmike"
Subject: Re: Datsun Hot Rod
From: "James B. Horn" <jamesbhorn@outerbounds.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 21:58:39 -0700
Cool, I called about one I saw on the way home from work . The guy called
back and told me it was a 78. He wants more than I want to spend for it
anyway based on condition and miles. I would like to hover around the 76
year-- so 74.5 to 76 sounds good. Now only to find one. We live in a small
town in CO so nothing cool is really common. But the bonus is that some
folks sell cheap.