Re: How do I remove steering wheel?

To: ambradley@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How do I remove steering wheel?
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikefaggart@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 16:28:31 -0400
Adam, disconnect the battery, then twist the horn button to the right, or
left. Disconnect the horn wire, then unscrew the large bolt.  Then follow
the directions on the grant adapter and horn kit to replace.  Be carefull,
the aluminum piece is very soft and the new bolts will strip it out.

Mike Faggart