Re: How do I remove steering wheel?

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: How do I remove steering wheel?
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 20:12:26 -0700
disconnect horn wire somewhere ( or just let it blow until you get the
next stem right) then push in on big horn button and rotate one way or
the other then the horn button will come off and a spring might fly
out then you will notice a big nut on the end of the steering shaft.
with a little gentle nudgeing the steering wheel will come off in your
hands.
daveS