RE: Greetings - Introduction

To: nowroc@pacifier.com
Subject: RE: Greetings - Introduction
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 07:22:14 -0000
Another one!

G'day Jeff & Diana!

Remember, you're allowed to have (or want) any Datsun roadster to be here.
But if you have a red one, don't expect it to turn up on the registry!
Roman has this thing about red, it seems...

But welcome to our little corner of the net.  It's as friendly as that
smiley grill, info comes as fast as a 2000 Solex, and you'll not meet a
nicer bunch of mad keen drivers anywhere.  Anything you need, we've got it -
parts, advice, useless information, bad jokes, you name it.

Oh, and if you're ever in Melbourne, Australia, you'll have someone to meet
you at the airport.
(That goes for all of you guys, I hope you know)

Cheers,

Steve
(1968 2000 Solex)