Re[2]: Greetings - Introduction

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: Greetings - Introduction
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 10:32:49 -0700
Hi Jeff,

Welcome aboard! Some of us BADROC folks met Diana, and we're very happy to
have such a friendly newbie join up with us.

Please look into attending the Shasta meet in early July, you will both
enjoy the experience! Best way to come up with ideas is to see up close,
what others have done to their roadsters. And talk to people to find out
what not to do! As Steve mentioned, roadster owners are a friendly bunch.

Fred - So.SF
http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz