Re[2]: Greetings - Introduction

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: Greetings - Introduction
From: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 12:03:52 -0700
Hello as well.

Although roadster owners (and non-owners) in general are a great
group of people, unfortunately you'll be close to some real nuts by
living in the SF Bay Area. I mean, there is Fred Katz, Daniel "crazy"
Neuman, CalSpeed (who I think legally changed his name), and Van (who
I still haven't seen with his roadster) to name a few.

I kid of course, but I am also apart of this special group (though
I've been MIA for a while)... so welcome.

--

Hoon Kim
Pixar Animation Studios