Re: Engine question

To: <LCinPhxAZ@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine question
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 12:24:31 -0400
Yep, a 1600. No words of wisdom except to say to change all the fluids,
torque the head, adjust the valve clearances and due a complete tuneup.

Check the carbs for movement of the chokes, take off the bells and inspect
for grit and carbon/gunk buildup, look at the needles, and make sure there
is oil in the dashpots. I would also check the metal filters in each of the
carbs located in the line which brings in the gas to the fuel bowls.

I would also change the tranny fluid and rear end fluids.

Good luck,
Mike