Re: Carb Syncronizers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carb Syncronizers
From: clockmkr <clockmkr@internetcds.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 21:40:07 -0700
I have a unisyn which I bought at a "Discount Import Store". Don't like it. I
use a trick taught to me by an ol-timer.
Take a length of 3/8 " hose a couple of feet long and put one end in the carb
throat about 1/2" in, the other end against your ear.
You can hear the difference in the carbs if they are the slightest bit off. I
found this way much more accurate, and a lot cheaper.
Has anybody else used this method?

Scott Hilmoe
"Clockmkr"
67 1600 for sale