Re: Carb Syncronizers

To: "clockmkr" <clockmkr@internetcds.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carb Syncronizers
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:47:13 -0400
I tried it but my hearing isn't so sensitive. Being in the music business in
the 70s and attending about 2000 rock n' roll at concerts kinda killed them.

There is one more item that can be used which I got in a Moss SU kit many
years ago. It is a bent metal wire that acts like a ruler/marker and is
placed in the oil dashpots of both carbs and you measure/visualize  them to
see if one is higher than the other.

Mike