RE: Carbs or Distributor?

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Carbs or Distributor?
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:19:03 -0400
I had a similar problem once.  It was without a doubt fuel starvation.
Turned out that one of the new fuel lines I had put on recently had a fur
ball or lint or something inside.  The lint became stuck in the fuel line
between the two carbs (which wasn't the line I'd replaced).  This caused
starvation of the rear carb.  Since then, I try to remember to blow out fuel
and other such lines with air prior to installing them.
Brian