Re[2]: Carbs or Distributor?

To: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Carbs or Distributor?
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:19:17 -0700
On 5/24/2001 "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com> wrote:

>I had a similar problem once.  It was without a doubt fuel
>starvation. Turned out that one of the new fuel lines I had put on
>recently had a fur ball or lint or something inside.

Fur ball in the fuel line? Are you holding out on us, in regards to
high-perf additives to the tank? Reminds me of the old "put a tiger in
your tank" commercials.

That is a great idea, to blow out your fuel lines. There are fine mesh
screens in the fuel lines prior to entering SU carbs; it's a good idea
to remove them for a cleaning prior to blowing out the lines.

Fred - So.SF
http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz