Re: Carbs or Distributor?

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carbs or Distributor?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 14:08:02 -0400
I had a problem like that on Z and it turned out to be a fuel pump.

I had a problem like that on Z and it turned out to be a clogged filter.

I had a problem like that on Z and it turned out to be rust in the gas tank
blocking the pickup.

I had a problem like that on the Roadster and it turned out to be a points
problem.

I had a problem like that on an old Honda and it turned out to be a
distributor problem.

Just to show you it can can be almost anything anywhere.

Start with the cheapest solutions first.

Mike