Re: Rallye prices

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Rallye prices
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 09:06:52 -0700
I am a hobbyist, I am not out to make money, especially on other people that
share the same hobby as me.  By the same token, Rallye I am sure has not
purchased some of these items for a while, they have been sitting on their
shelves, guess those parts are gonna have to sit their a little longer.  I
can tell you that parts I have sold have been at a fair price, I know that
those on the list that have bought from me will vouch for that.
its not about the top dollar for my hobby
Gerardo