Rallye prices

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rallye prices
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 08:46:36 -0700
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but has anyone recently seen the website
and noticed that prices have gone out of control!!.  I remember two months
ago budgeting for a Solex air cleaner assembly, Rallye had one it was around
400.00 dollars at the time, I went back last night to look (kind of like
kicking tires when you buy a car) and the price was up to 600+ dollars, a
50% increase at least!!.  The same went for other parts I was looking at.
Guess They wont get my business, I am going to stick with Stan, Dean, and
the others that keep prices at a fair level and stay away from those that
are overinflating prices.
my two cents
Gerardo