RE: Front Brake question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Front Brake question
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:35:08 -0700 (PDT)
Or there could be a chunk of crud that slipped under
the rubber piston seal and is allowing the fluid it
leak. I have taken mine apart to find small
imperfections in the seal due to age, crud ... A
rebuild kit after thoroughly cleaning the inside of
the cylinder walls and it works. PLease remember if
you are not sure of your skills in this case to take
it to a professional.

Don (not a professional) Miller
68 turbo V-6
Meridian, ID