Az reg process

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Az reg process
From: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 20:08:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi
talk about registering vehicles piqued my interest.
(warning this is longwinded and boring)

does anybody have any suggestions (other than throw in
the towel!)

(the internet is a very dangerous place especially for
people aflicted with an overactive imagination and an
eye that sees things either as they once were or as
they ought to be)

i bought this through email:
'66 car last registered in '97 in california
(original looking black plates) a receipt from the
'owner' but no title - he said he had it

i talked to a vehicle regristration co. (in Az) an
they say that i need to start a bond registration
process (i pay the company a fee and pay $15/1000 dmv
estimated value) and they get me a title
does anyone know about this sort of thing?

lou
66 1600 (maybe)

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/