RE: Hoist

To: "Post to Datsun Net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hoist
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 07:10:13 -0700
I've been off-and-on searching for he same thing and haven't found it yet. What
I usually do is to run the front end up on 4x4's so the hoist will clear, then
put the rear up on jack stands. Gotta get under there to pull the driveshaft and
undo the tranny mount anyway. Plus it helps to have the rear higher than the
front when pulling the engine. You don't have to tip the engine at quite as
severe an angle.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA