Re: Fw: What's the purpose of the registry?

To: <JRDMF@aol.com>, "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Fw: What's the purpose of the registry?
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:56:47 -0500
JRDMF@aol.com wrote

>How much is the mod kit for a Miata to de-chickify it?   (grin)
Let's see, let's do this Texas style: Lift kit, HUGE stupid tires and
wheels, Red plastic boots over the 3 foot long shocks. Big plate steel
brush guard, Headache rack, 5 sets of 747 landing lights, gun rack mud
flaps (Yosimite Sam or Chrome girl, your choice)  Big diamond-plate tool
box, big diamond-plate step bumper, rope ladders for entry and egress.
National Rifle Association sticker, Bush for President sticker,
Trophy-Hunters international sticker.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

I'll take the chick-car version, please.

Marc (what the hell am I doing here) Tyler
Sisterdale, TX