Re: At the risk of your wrath...

To: sandhoff@csus.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: At the risk of your wrath...
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 12:22:20 -0700
Whose wrath?

I have already been told about this car by Sid Raper who joked that his
rusty 67 2000 now has some competition for "67 2000 rust king". I think the
owner has a challenge ahead thinking that someone will bid 1500.00 for a
pile of rust.

Added to that there is no title. If it were mine I would part it out. It
might have some good pieces on it. I am thinking that the 67 2000 people who
are restoring (myself included) would be interested in some parts, but not
the car.

This would be true for any roadster, not just the 67 2000. It's too bad.
Apparently it is a low serial number in the 50s, but I would have to put
this one as beyond hope.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC