Re: At the risk of your wrath...

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: At the risk of your wrath...
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 19:49:04 -0400
If my car's problems were similar to that one it'll need a new frame too and
mine didn't look all that bad compared to that 67.5

It looks like a breaker car unless someone has lotsa money to restore it and
$1500 is, as said before, way too high to buy a car that needs that much
work for a  restoration.

I agree with Andy.

Mike