Re[2]: At the risk of your wrath...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re[2]: At the risk of your wrath...
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:55:18 -0700
It might be worthwhile. I toyed with the idea of going after it, as I have
a lead on a 67.5 donor body. The snag is the title. A long time ago I got
an abandoned '57 Chevy 2dr coupe for $15, no papers except for an old
registration slip, and managed to get it titled by first filing for a lost
pink slip. Probably tough to do that today. What makes this car attractive
is the matching numbers engine. If it didn't have that then I wouldn't
bother with it.

Fred - So.SF