Re: At the risk of your wrath...

To: Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com>, sandhoff@csus.edu,
Subject: Re: At the risk of your wrath...
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:38:59 -0700 (PDT)
Would it be worth it to find a donor 67.5 1600 for the body and most of
the necessary pieces?  Or do you think there is frame damage, too?

What would be needed to get the title?  I had a friend who had to do
this for an old VW bus and although I believe it was a hassle in the
end it all came out OK.

--- Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Whose wrath?
>
> I have already been told about this car by Sid Raper who joked that
> his
> rusty 67 2000 now has some competition for "67 2000 rust king". I
> think the
> owner has a challenge ahead thinking that someone will bid 1500.00
> for a
> pile of rust.
>
> Added to that there is no title. If it were mine I would part it out.
> It
> might have some good pieces on it. I am thinking that the 67 2000
> people who
> are restoring (myself included) would be interested in some parts,
> but not
> the car.
>
> This would be true for any roadster, not just the 67 2000. It's too
> bad.
> Apparently it is a low serial number in the 50s, but I would have to
> put
> this one as beyond hope.
>
> Andrew Murphy
> SoCalROC
>

> From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: At the risk of your wrath...
>
> ...there's a 67 2000 'parts car' on ebay right now. No title, located
> in
> Minnesota...
>
> -- John
>       John F Sandhoff   sandhoff@csus.edu   Sacramento, CA