Re: starting problems

To: "datsun roadster mailist" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: starting problems
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 00:21:55 -0400
I have to park my Z every winter, and disconnecting the battery and
remembering to charge it was tough - wasted a DieHard two years ago with a
dead cell from sitting for 3 months.  I bought a battery maintainer-
electronic gizmo that you attach to the battery terminals and mount near it.
You plug it in whenever you're not driving the car for a while, and it act
just like an alternator, sensing battery voltage, and charging it when it
starts to drop.

Told my Dad about it, and he bought 3, one for his 31 Model A, 1929
Chrysler66, and 73 450SL.
Got mine at Sears, Dad got his at the local Autozone.

Mark