Re: [Fwd: Re: OT- 2002 Tii Update]

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: OT- 2002 Tii Update]
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:20:08 +0200
The CS bodies were built by Karmann from 1968 to 1975
with the usual patchwork panels and lots of tin. 30.000
were made. Also known as Sharknose Coupe. One friend
had a 3.0CSL some 20 years ago. BMW did everything
to save weight on the CSL. CS (type E9) are nice looking
cars and the design is familiar with a car that I have. On
BMW's that are fun to drive, my dad had a 323i in 1979.

Thomas

--
 Thomas in Sweden