Re: [Fwd: Re: OT- 2002 Tii Update]

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: OT- 2002 Tii Update]
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 07:01:54 -0400
What happened to CalSpeed happened to me also but with a Z. That's why I view
cars as hunks of metal that can be replaced. Although I love my cars they can
be taken away in a number of ways.

The 1st time it happened I cried and was upset by all the B,S &T I put into
it. I got over that quickly.

When Paul Newman recently demolished a vintage 914-6 race car I said that it
was only a hunk of metal. Some people around me just looked at me funny as if
I committed a sacrilege or said something unholy. I guess they didn't
understand.

Mike