Re: What's happened to BADROC?

To: <Ldino21@aol.com>, <solex67@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: What's happened to BADROC?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 19:35:08 -0400
Join a few car clubs that are good and that plan rallies, and you'll be
driving. Some of you may laugh at my being a member of a MG club but they
plan plenty of rallies and through them I go on other rallies that other
clubs do.

I'm planning on buying a Brit car within a year so I can particpate in more
activities as many other British car clubs in the NE won't have me in a
Datsun Roadster. This weekend I'm traveling to Vermont for a Lobster shindig
in a fellow member's MG.

I saw a Spitfire with a Datsun motor/tranny in it :) Hmmmphhh, the best of
both worlds.

Mike