Re: Historic races Morton wins class!!!

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Historic races Morton wins class!!!
From: dana nojima <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:30:57 -0700
List,

I used to go to the Historics more frequently in the past. The group
that I would chum around with included Al Moss (of Moss Motors) and John
"Bat" Masterson.  Masterson ran several cars including a Lister
Corvette.  The last year that Masterson ran he was already on the shit
list for scraping paint the year before.  This time he had tried to pass
while someone was blocking and took out his car and the Ferrari.  I
believe he needed to pay for all damage due to his accident and was told
that he would never come back again.

A couple of years ago Sterling Moss was very aggressive into turn one
and did a good deal of damage to a very historic car.  People sort of
passed it off as part of Moss's competitive nature.  It goes to show
that not all get judged by the same rules.

Dana

--
Dana Nojima, Ph.D.
HYSEQ, Inc.