Re[2]: Historic races Morton wins class!!!

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Historic races Morton wins class!!!
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:20:10 -0700
Too bad Calspeed wasn't with Laurie a week ago. I recall that she said a
vette blew by with inches to spare between her in the right lane and the
freeway wall, and another vette came up short behind her. Michael could do
some chopshop work on that 2nd vette with his fireman's ax!

(Don't tell him that I almost always let his '67 pass me by letting off the gas,
I don't want my ass kicked!)

Fred - So.SF