RE: Your advice is needed - "stuck" hood lock control.....

To: "'Dan Zubkoff'" <datsun65@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Your advice is needed - "stuck" hood lock control.....
From: Michael Breen <elvis@channel1.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:51:23 -0400
Thanks Dan. I found your post yesterday on the list server and tried your
technique to no avail. This thing appears to be really stuck.

Can anybody describe to me how the locking mechanism works? Does the
mechanism itself slide from left to right or front to back? What type of
connector is used to lock the plunger on the hood. I'm trying to get a
better idea of which way I should force the plunger with a hammer and
screwdriver.

Thanks,

Mike