Re: The Winner

To: gkmcc@netgate.net, datsunmike@nyc.rr.com
Subject: Re: The Winner
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 07:03:18 -0400
I saw something interesting this morning.  I am not an AOL subscriber, but
the relatives that we are visiting are, so I got a chance to poke around
AOL.  One of the hot links this morning shows the results of the Guy and
Chick cars survey.  The #3 chick car was the Miata!  Interesting
results.....

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060