RE: The Winner

To: bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com, vlaury@earthlink.net,
Subject: RE: The Winner
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:22:46 -0400
I want to publicly thank Brian for the odds and ends for #60.  Oddly, they
are off of a car that I almost bought!  I was actually on the way to get it
when I stopped by to meet the guy that had #76.  In retrospect, I probably
should have bought the other car!  (but it was not a 67, so that is the
reason.)

Brian is a great guy.  He helped me out a lot!!  Hopefully, the parts will
get used SOON!!  Now if I can only get my wife and baby to understand the
need to have a driving Roadster......

(See Brian, no crack about you only giving me half of a stud!)

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076