so much for a family legacy

To: Roadster Listgroup <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: so much for a family legacy
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 22:44:59 -0700
  Checked out my 17 yr old in the roadster today (he needs it to
get to school tomorrow, as I need the 4wd to get to my (new)
bosses house - one of the drawbacks of telecommuting).
  He couldn't get his size 14 shoe between the brake pedal and the
tunnel to hit the gas!! Geez kid!! I'm gettin' you bunny slippers
for driving!
  (bossman has a foot of snow on a steep mud driveway. I've driven
MOST days up there in my roadster, but yep.. I do draw the line
eventually!).

  Speaking of family legacies, congrats to Eric & Michelle Frisbee
on their #4 roadster-rider arrival!!

  Say, does anyone know if you can get a Parrish hardtop rear-
window anywhere? I'm trying one out for those 3-4 months of winter
around here and REALLY like it, but the window's cracked.

thanks,
dan neff     '69 2000
colorado springs,  co
http://www.wycroc.org