Re: Beware! or beware of unsubstantiated bullshit

To: Davesmbox@aol.com, datsun roadsters
Subject: Re: Beware! or beware of unsubstantiated bullshit
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:32:06 -0800 (PST)
 Hey List I got plenty on seats that need recovering
> that you
> can have for $1600.

Hey, I have some seats that DONT need recovering for only 1200 dollars!
;-)

 The story don't add up to me either. I understand there is upset, but
the only ones that know what the real story is, are the participants. I
have been guilty in the past of jumping to conclusions,
but it don't make it right.
Besides, we have got enough bad news in the world today!

Someone mentioned ebay, and how the feedback system keeps people on the
up and up. True, and a great system, however a negative feedback
doesn't get emailed to everyone. It is of public record, but so is all
the good.

"There is so much bad in the best of us, and so much good in the worst
of us, It behooves us little to talk bad about the rest of us"
(unknown author)

Roman Rist