Re: Beware! or beware of unsubstantiated bullshit

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Beware! or beware of unsubstantiated bullshit
From: DMPDJ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 05:57:57 EST
Seems to me that when you go to pay for something you make sure it's all
there. If this was me I would have spoken with Ross to substantiate that the
seats even existed.

Someone else said that Ross is not responsible for keeping track of who owns
what at his shop. I disagree, and I believe that Ross probably has paperwork
on everything for that specific purpose, just relying on memory for it all
would be insane.

This is a perfect example of "buyer beware". If you don't have a receipt or a
work order, your problem is with the guy who you gave your money to.

Dave Ford
Small Business Owner and Roadster Owner