Seeking solex manifold linkage and misc. rambling's

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Seeking solex manifold linkage and misc. rambling's
From: Eric Johnson <snakeranch2@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:52:14 -0800 (PST)
Hello all. I am almost ready to drop my two liter in my 67, the buildup went
really good and was quite a learning experience. Having done four 1600's over
the years I finally got a two liter. Of course the book is helpful the good old
"backyard" skills of a couple of old time roadster racers helped me along the
way.  I have since aquired a bare solex manifold from a list member and would
like the manifold linkage if someone has them. I am also thinking of building
up a ultimate  "cross country" kit, I have tons of spares and whatnot and would
like to solicit the list for problems they have encountered on the road,
everyone has their own tale of this or that, We can all learn from someone
elses hardships and be all the wiser.Of course three things come to mind---Air,
Gas, Water. Suggestions or personal stories welcome.