RE: Seeking solex manifold linkage and misc. rambling's

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Seeking solex manifold linkage and misc. rambling's
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:52:46 -0800
One of the best tool storage containers I have found for a roadster is one of
those grey plastic lunchboxes. Roll up a towel and a tube of hand cleaner and
stuff it in where the thermos goes. Put all the tools in the bottom. It will fit
down in the hole outside of the frame rail on either side of the trunk. Put a
gallon jug of antifreeze/water in the other side and you have almost all your
trunk space left.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA