Re: Dizzy isn't dizzy

To: <Geegc@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dizzy isn't dizzy
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:06:12 -0500
Are you sure it doesn't turn? There may be no spark but that doesn't mean it
doesn't turn.

It's impossible to put it in 180 out if you didn't take out the distributor
drive gear from inside the engine.

Check other stuff. I think you may have left a wire off. It's usually the
simple things we screw up.

Mike