Re: Choke cables repair

To: <Geegc@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Choke cables repair
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 20:18:26 -0600 (CST)
I don't recall if the '66 assembly is the same as my '67.5, but I believe
that it is.  There is one flat spring that pushes the pawl against the
rachet so the choke setting  will be maintained when you let go of the
choke knob. This is on the pull choke assembly, not the pull and twist set
up.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner