Re: Ever Think Of Replacing That Filler Neck On Your 1600?

To: "Michael Ibarra" <MIbarra@DRL-USA.COM>
Subject: Re: Ever Think Of Replacing That Filler Neck On Your 1600?
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:30:30 -0800
SoCal Local, Mike Ibarra has made up a custom filler neck for 1600's running
2L Radiators. Prett cool looking, with the Datsun "D" cut into the top.
Since the list wont accept his photos, please email Mike at
MIbarra@DRL-USA.COM .

Here's his post to the SoCalROC distribution list
We'll I'm going to try this just one's I have found a machine shop that will
do a short run of this units, If you have purchased a 2000 Radiator and you
ended up having three filler caps in your roadster this might just solve the
problem. He made this one as a sample, If any of you want's to purchase one
I can have him make about 7 of them. I bought the raw material and the
machine time. He's charging $75.00 for each them I have attached a few
photos this is a milled part, not casted have a Custom Look On Your Car.
First 7 gets them please only one per person. I want other to have a chance
too. The dash is still being made at this time. It will have optional
anodizing Solid Aluminum With functional Aluminum Glove Box.

Mike Ibarra