Preheated Gasoline?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net"<datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Preheated Gasoline?
From: Ryan Bird<birdman@myrealbox.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:38:00 -0700
Hey folks.  A quick question that will either ease my mind or make me do
something.  My resonator rubs somewhat against my gas tank.  It is noticeable
most when I first start up the car and let it idle a bit.  I do plan on
replacing my entire exhaust system, but that is one of a number of things I
plan on doing over the next year.  My question is:

A) Is there enough heat emitted from the resonator to cause me to worry.  And
B)  Does preheating the gas give me any extra benefits?  :)

Ryan Bird
67 1600
Tempe, AZ
www.azroc.org/ryan  (Just playing around here.  Goodbye Picturetrail!)