Re: SR20 engine swap

To: WisslerJon@aol.com, alhorton@charter.net
Subject: Re: SR20 engine swap
From: "Jimmy Claypool" <srl311vg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 09:04:58 -0800
Consider this also....the SR20DE is rated at around 165-170hp Free up the
exhaust and you got 175. 175hp in a roadster is more than enough. Mario at
Toespeed Racing has a SR20DET in a 510 and its a handfull. Full 1/4 mile
runs with massive wheelspin and he's running 18in wheels.

Just something to think about

JC