Part number for 1600 air cleaner mounting gasket

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Part number for 1600 air cleaner mounting gasket
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 15:33:34 -0700
What I'm looking for is the gasket that goes between the SU and the air
filter housing, with four small holes and one big 38mm hole.  It seems to
me this part should be interchangeable with 1.5" MGB gaskets, and those
sell for $.75 or so through online British places, but a quick call to an
auto parts store turned up nothing.  My air horns, advertised as for an
MGB, fit fine on my SUs, but my gaskets are no good.  Anyone have a part
number I can use at my local auto parts store?

Adam Bradley
'70 Datsun 1600 Roadster SPL311-28181
'67 Datsun RL411 SSS sedan RL411-11321
'66 Datsun PL411 sedan PL411-022447