Re: Owning a roadster in California may become illegal

To: snyler <mtyler@hctc.net>, SLBESQ@aol.com, 9laser3@bright.net,
Subject: Re: Owning a roadster in California may become illegal
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 17:10:20 -0800
Ugh.  It's two vacuum caps and a sticker.  Sold under the brand name Kar
Kit; there were probably others out there too.

Cap off vacuum advance, which retards timing.  The sticker warned not to
drive over 55mph for an extended period of time to avoid overheating your
car.  My '70 Roadster came with one in the glove box, thankfully not installed.