Re: Bay Area Fun Run - Sunol to SJ

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bay Area Fun Run - Sunol to SJ
From: PETER VANDERPAS <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 18:49:48 -0800 (PST)
Okay, this drive is a go. I've lined up a mish mash of
drivers and cars, with ken the Datster in BMW Z4,
Alvin in a Civic (though it would be sweet if he has
that sora blue beauty ready), possibly Calspeed in a
350 Z, I hope there will be a couple roadsters to
joine mine, and a Ford Focus or two.

Here's the plan... Meet 10:00 AM at the Sunol Valley
Golf Club located just off of Hwy 680 near the Sunol
Grade. Take Andrade Rd Exit from either direction.
Golf Club web site http://www.sunolvalley.com.

The golf course has an upper and lower parking lot. We
will meet in the lower parking lot. Just look for a
bunch of guys with cars and no golf clubs.