Misc Questions SPL-311

To: "Datsun-Roadsters List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Misc Questions SPL-311
From: "Jessica" <windsurfer@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:43:34 -0500
Hi All-

Things are going well, finally got my new alternator to work.........getting
better with electricity

Questions:
1) I know that this topic has been discussed before, but I was wondering if
someone could let me know the location of the safety harness attachment  that
I have been told is located above the rear wheelwell on a SPL-311 (1966).  I
don't really want to tear up the carpet so any help would be appreciated.

2) I found a NOS gas filter ( Original Glass one) with a new filter insert so
I figured that I would put it on.  Even though I can suck gas through the
filter (under vacuum) when I attach it in-line, the car stalls and I can see
that the gas is not getting through.  Any ideas?

As always.....Thanks

Ivin